Our coaches code of conduct
- Consider the well-being and safety of participants before the start of any activity or coaching
- Develop an appropriate working relationship with players, based on mutual trust and respect.
- Make sure all activities are appropriate to the age, ability and experience of those taking part.
- Promote the positive aspects of the sport ( e.g. fair play ).
- Display consistently high standards of behaviour and appearance.
- Follow all guidelines laid down by the Badminton England and the club.
- Hold appropriate, valid qualifications and insurance cover.
- Never exert undue influence over the players to obtain personal benefit or reward.
- Never condone rule violation, rough play or use of prohibitive substances.