- Encourage your child to learn the rules and play within them.
- Discourage unfair play and arguing with officials.
- Help your child to recognise good performance, not just results
- Never force your child to take part in sport.
- Set a good example by recognising fair play and applauding good performance of all.
- Never punish or belittle a child for losing or making mistakes.
- Publicly accept officials judgements.
- Use correct and proper language at all time.Encourage and guide your child to accept responsibility for their own performance and behaviour.